E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

All I want to know is where in the heck is the tech

Customer Question
specialist who was going to...
All I want to know is where in the heck is the tech specialist who was going to tell me what to do to restore my old kindle?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you considered / tried performing a software update of the Kindle? ...manually with the use of a computer?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

I said the kindle is dead! I CANNOT do anything on it. Forget the whole thing. I am tired of waiting and being told that someone would help me. Not so. You don't even know what is going on. If the charge appears on my statement, I will not pay it. You all are scammers. Thanks for nothing!!!
Well, it is very late here (2340). When are you going to call?