E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to register a Kindle but I receive the message…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to register a Kindle but I receive the message that it is not able to make a connection. I must say that I bought the Kindle in Mexico, several years ago, and I use a US amazon account for my ebooks.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I did not use it for a long time, maybe 5 years; but I would like to give it a second try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you considered / tried performing a software update of the Kindle? ...manually with the use of a computer?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.