E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

We are not connected to the available Wi-Fi network. But has…

Customer Question
We are not connected...

We are not connected to the available Wi-Fi network

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes,but has a locked sign and says it is not connected

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes the computor

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The network listed is MP264830558.I tried entering the password ***** nothing changed.Do you need the password?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Is that your home WiFi network?
do I need to enter a password?
what is the brand/model of your internet modem?
My apologies for not replying.I was able to resolve the issue myself.
I was not prepared to pay $28 dollars for an overseas phone call.I would have preferred to have been given the option
of speaking to a support person in Australia and couldn't see my way out of the situation I was in.

That's great news!