E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot log on. Over 2 years ago. No havent tried it. The…

Customer Question
I cannot log on ...

I cannot log on

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Over 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No havent tried it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The issue is the code for the modum

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 8 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

What is the brand/model of your internet modem?

spark hg6506
type. where is the wi fi password ***** the modem

there should be a label on the modem. The wifi password ***** ***** to be next to the heading WLAN key.

no

do you see the label?

not happy will endevour to use another company refund bill
What can I do to help?