E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I get back to my own Nook library? I'm trying to get…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get back to my own Nook library? I'm trying to get back to where I can my nook books. i"m on a ipad3 mini.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

It's an ipad mini 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It started today. somehow i got locked into a nook page that is headed by the word Bookstore.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, i've been using the method of reading mynook books for more tha a year and this is the first time i have experienced this odditiy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Does it work after the restart?