E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want cancel all my recent purchase order due to I was

Customer Question
I want cancel all...

I want cancel all my recent purchase order due to I was doing wrong by myself confsution

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I forgot all these please ckeck my order list

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I will re do the order again just please took off all the old orders

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.