E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My credit card needs to be updated and I can't remember my…

Customer Question
My credit card needs...

My credit card needs to be updated and I can't remember my login

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I can still read it but not buy new books

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I just want to update my credit card details

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.