E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need to update my Visa experation date. Need to update my…

Customer Question
Need to update my...

Need to update my Visa experation date

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Need to update my visa experiation date

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Tried to buy a book and it said I couldn't because I hadn't paid for the last purchase/have new card with a new date but same #

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Do you need further assistance with this?