E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Sorry need help setting up amazon tv. Not Amazon, Roku, want…

Customer Question
Sorry need help setting...

Sorry need help setting up amazon tv

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have? How old is it?

Not Amazon, Roku, want to add amazon prime account to tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Have not tried other accounts, I like my amazon account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Amazon? What happened right before this?

Nothing I can't find where to go to set up amazon on the computer. the tv works fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Did you already plug the Roku into your TV? If so, please tell me how far you've gotten with the setup.

Do you need assistance with this?

Okl all done thanks

Excellent and I'm glad to hear that! Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?