E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I no longer get the percent of book I'm reading at bottom of…

Customer Question
I no longer get...

I no longer get the percent of book I'm reading at bottom of book page. Very disconcerting. I find no setting for this key function??

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle 5.9.2(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive turned K off and restarted

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.