E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to give my old Nook to my brother so should I

Customer Question
I want to give...

I want to give my old Nook to my brother so should I deregister it and the he can put in his email, password, whatever in and use it?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Just now I checked it to make sure it was charged.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I have not used or in a year and want to have some one else use it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe I will go to,the Barnes and Noble store Tuesday with my old Nook and the one I am using presently thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, you should do a factory reset on the Nook.

Which model Nook do you have?