E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I think my account has been hacked/deleted - i am no longer…

Customer Question
I think my account...

I think my account has been hacked/deleted - i am no longer getting the daily updates

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Good question! How do I find out? It's a Kindle which i've had for several years.

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

The last daily update I received was on 26 November where it referred to a review - which I had not done - email said: Thank you for reviewing Mxditect Phone Case 6P Blac... on Amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just think something has gone awry and I would like to restore the daily emails from Amazon with the notifications of books to upload

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am trying to resolve directly with Amazon - I will contact you again if I require your assistance - thanks

Thank you

I have resolved the issue directly with Amazon and require no assistance - thank you!

Thank you