E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I add or change a second device to my kindle account?

Customer Question
How do I add...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just got a new samsung note. My old samsung note was registered to my husband - the kindle account is also in my husbands name so it was easy to link it. So now since yesterday I have been on the site to add a device but haven't been able to find the page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

To add a device to your Amazon account, you just need to sign into your account through the Kindle app on the Note.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!