E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

No problem with my ereader. I need to tell you that my

Customer Question
No problem with my...

No problem with my ereader. I need to tell you that my Mastercard has been withdrawn by Toronto Dominion and replaced with a visa card. I wanted to order 4 front-opening bras from Amazon but it would only allow me to order one. Then I tried to change to my new Visa card and it would not let me. However I received a notification on email that they were sending me the one bra but they will not get paid on Mastercard, Help me!! Olive L. Batchelor

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From my own computer

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.