E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Having trouble connecting to valid wifi site. I am a Wave…

Customer Question
Having trouble connecting to...

Having trouble connecting to valid wifi site.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

I am a Wave customer.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Gave correct pw to wifi, but device cannot id ip address. Other wifi devices all working fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, new Nook and first attemptto connect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.