E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

With the equifax mess I have had to replace my credit card.

Customer Question
With the equifax mess...

With the equifax mess I have had to replace my credit card. I have a subscription to NYT Kindle add free. How do I make you hold my new credit cardd

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

MAC Pro

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Equifax software?

Perhaps 10 days ago. Bank ex[ired the card and gave me new card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to give you my new visa card to pay for continuing subscription

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.