E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Who to transfer purchase of books to my kindle. Just started…

Customer Question
Who to transfer purchase...

Who to transfer purchase of books to my kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just started to use again and now books will not transfer to kindle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Books are on my pc but unable to transfer to kindle

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.