E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

DONT HAVE A LEGAL QUESTION...I HAVE A KINDLE PROB LEM.

Customer Question
DONT HAVE A LEGAL...

DONT HAVE A LEGAL QUESTION...I HAVE A KINDLE PROB LEM

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CALIFORNIA

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I DONT WANT A LAWYER....I WANT ATECH

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.