E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My brothers kindel was being charged and the charger made a…

Customer Question
Hello, my brothers kindel...

Hello, my brothers kindel was being charged and the charger made a weird noise and then I unplugged it and now his kindle charging plug in smells like its burnt out and it won't turn on how do you fix that

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Hm I've held it down but I'm not sure if I have for a minute I'll try it right now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

What do I do if it didn't work?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.