E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I called century link a few hours ago because I couldntt get…

Customer Question
I called...

I called century link a few hours ago because I couldntt get on the internet the lady I talked to send she ooouldnt get on the net

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes it does the strange this is about 2 hours I checked and I got on the internet

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

My laptop and phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

my laptop and phone yes I did see my wifi provider listed but she said she couldn't make the connection maybe she did a better job then she thought lol well its charging I will see what happens when if finshes

Let me know

no that's allright thanks f

Thank you.