E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It tells me there is a problem with the credit card on file?

Customer Question
It tells me there...

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have not used it for a long time. It says a problem with the credit card?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I try using another credit card ? You would have to tell me how to do that!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That means (probably) that the credit card information registered in your Amazon.com account is no longer valid - probably owing to that card having been reissued owing to its expiration date having passed.

The thing to do in that case is to go into your Amazon.com account and update the credit card information on file in your Amazon.com account - would you like to try that? let me know in Reply To Expert and I will give you instructions.