E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I clicked to get a Kindle yesterday but no action. Can I…

Customer Question
I clicked to get...

I clicked to get a Kindle yesterday but no action. Can I give you my new Visa, received yesterday and can you please send me a Kindle for the book --

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Cases & Crises - A physician's Saga by Dr. Cyril B. Sherer Name of Kindle required.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know if he can ensure that I receive he Kindle on my Kindle. The Kindle I want is connected with the book entitled Case & Crises - A Physician's saga by Dr. Cyril B. Shererer. I just received a new Visa yesterday so I have to put the Visa information on he Amazon website. Please help me to obtain this Kindle asap. Thank you so VERY much.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I have sent the information , all I need to order the Kindle. I have sent my new Visa too. Please act asap.
Thanking you
All the book is available on Amazon - I have give ny request and Visa so I now want Amazon to ensure that I receive the Kindle book on my Kindle here.
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.