E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Will not turn on. Last night

Customer Question
Will not turn on ...

Will not turn on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of your reader?

Nook HD+
Don’t call me. If I buy new nook can my data be transferred.
Just turned on and it came on.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

Please send only a single message and allow me time to receive it and respond, I'm only just now getting all of your messages.

If it has come on, it completed the reset from holding the power button previously, which can take quite awhile.

If the problem continues, there is a hardware issue and you are best off replacing it. You can transfer all of your items to a new one if needed though so you wouldn't lose any of your purchases.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.