E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have been trying to get on Amazon to order cannot remember…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to get on Amazon to order cannot remember pass word email is Nancy

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

.last year

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes will you help me so I can order Christmas

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Nancy,

What is the email address on file with Amazon?

I have sent an email to:***@******.***

There is a code in the email. What is the code?

77010
Now what

That code is not working -- Please check again

77010 I did and this is the one sent

That was not correct -- I sent a new email with a new code.

What is it?

77010 (2)

No, that is the old code.

What is the new email code?

I am getting upset that is the.ladt code sent to me all I want is to update my Amazon account to order Christmas I am not paying 20 more dollars to talk to someone

Yes, you are not viewing the last email from Amazon.

Open the email and make sure you are viewing the last one.

77010 (4)

No, you are using the same code each time.

You need to open the email and make sure you are viewing the last email from Amazon.

18186540-770

No, that is not the code from Amazon.