E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have anew credit card which i would like to use for my new…

Customer Question
I have anew credit...

I have anew credit card which i would like to use for my new purchases

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I cancelled my old credit card in favor of another

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 4 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician