E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I connect my NOOK with a Nook reading app? purchased…

Customer Question
How can I connect...

How can I connect my NOOK with a Nook reading app? purchased a book yesterday and can't read it

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since yesterday. Purchased a book called Under the influence?

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm old and need help. WORK?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The message says . . .Just connect with a Nook Reading App -tio a WI-Fi network Simple

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
  1. Tap Settings.
  2. Tap WiFi.
  3. Make sure WiFi is set to ON.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Let me know when this is done.