E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I purchase books for my kindle and had to change credit

Customer Question
Hi, I purchase books...

Hi, I purchase books for my kindle and had to change credit cards so when I went to purchase a book I received an e`mail saying I need a valid payment method. the order # is #D01-7784975-2461017

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

The card was cancelled a couple a months ago, but I just recently tried to order a book 3 or 4 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to change the credit card for future purchases

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.