E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to order cables to connect my tablets, cell phone,

Customer Question
I need to order...

I need to order cables to connect my tablets, cell phone, and laptops.
I just received my Simicore 6-Port USB Charging Station Dock & Organizer for Smartphones, Tablets & Other Gadgets – Multiple USB Charger Station & Cell Phone Docking Station with Charging Status Indicator. Please indicate what usb cords I need to connect to the semicore

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Need to order cables to connect my tablets, cell phone, and laptops.
I just received my Simicore 6-Port USB Charging Station Dock & Model Model #MCS610 new 2017Organizer for Smartphones, Tablets & Other Gadgets – Multiple USB Charger Station & Cell Phone Docking Station with Charging Status Indicator. Please indicate what usb cords I need to connect to the semicore

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

PC, Nextel Tablet netphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

PC, Fire tablet, LG cell phone. Need usb cables to attach to devices

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.