E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I️ just bought the new kindle oasis and it doesn’t show my…

Customer Question
Hi, I️ just bought...

Hi, I️ just bought the new kindle oasis and it doesn’t show my WiFi network on the list. I️ already tried restarting but still no luck. Please help ?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I️ already restarted twice

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Does it show other Wi-Fi networks in the list?

Unplug the power cord from your router

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord to the router

Wait 5 minutes

Restart your Kindle

Same :(

Do you have a 2.4ghz network and 5ghz network?

Im all set. Thanks for your help