E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I did not receive order # do1-5865102-4963433. Where do I…

Customer Question
I did not receive...

I did not receive order # do1-5865102-4963433

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Where do I find number

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I just ordered this book today

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I ordered this book thru Amazon for my Kindle
I already paid $5.00 and got no response now you want $ 20.00 for not receiving a shipment I was billed for, there has to be a better way.