E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm trying to change my credit card number - without

Customer Question
I'm trying to change...

I'm trying to change my credit card number - without success

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Not sure -have had it for some time

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Have tried since my card was hacked and then replaced. it's the new card that I am now trying to load. approx. 6 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure on what sort of info would be relevant to this request

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.