E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My library card had to be renewed yesterday, now my reader…

Customer Question
Hi my library card...

Hi my library card had to be renewed yesterday, now my reader is sending a message that its not authorised for use with my adobe id

Technician's Assistant: What Adobe model do you have?

Aura 20 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Adobe e-reader? What have you tried so far?

2 days and I've downloaded a new set of books

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.