E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I delete or store read books in my Kindle Fire> It…

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete or store read books in my Kindle Fire> It says my storage is getting low. thank you, Dan.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just now tried today. I have a Kindle Help Book on my Kindle, but it will not let me bring it up to look through.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure if I can put them in the Cloud, which I do not know ow to do. Or if it is best to just delete them. What would they advise me to do? One time my listing of books just went away. I called and the man said "they were in the Cloud" and he restored the listing to my tablet.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you are trying to delete the Books from the kindle fire, We can delete the book in the kindle so please follow the instruction below

Step 1

Turn your Kindle on. Once you’re on your Home Screen navigate through your library until you find the book you no longer want.

Step 2
When you select the book it will give you a list of options –select “Remove from Device.” The book will go into your Archive. Files in your Archive are not fully stored on your device, but are there to maintain the record of your purchase.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you