E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not update my credit card on my kindle. I cannot type…

Customer Question
I can not update...

I can not update my credit card on my kindle. I cannot type in a new credit card number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just in the last couple of days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.