E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an ebook on my PC in ACSM format and I want to

Customer Question
I have an ebook...

I have an ebook on my PC in ACSM format and I want to transfer it to my android cellphone to read it. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

It is an LG. I don't know the model. Can you help find the model?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I normally do downloads from my public library (overdrive) and the interface is setup to load the book to my phone. In this case, the book was on hold and there isn't a way to do the direct download as with overdrive.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It this a free service or is there a cost involved? If so, what is the cost.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do.
lets talk. Call me on(###) ###-#### That is my wifes phone so we don't need to use mine for both talking and ebook transfer.
OK. What do we need to do to solve this problem?
Are you available to help me now?
I am going to leave my computer now so I won't be available to talk about the ebook problem I am having. You can try calling my wifes number to try to setup a discussion. I'm not sure we will be home and together but you can try contacting me.

There is an app called: Aldiko that allows you to read ACSM files on your phone