E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Kindle fire 7 given to me as a gift in

Customer Question
I have a Kindle...

I have a Kindle fire 7 given to me as a gift in 2015--basically, everything was done for me. Now, however, I am on my on and would like to read the user manual. When I go on line, your system aka Amazon says it is in the device and I can access it through settings---I do not know where settings is--it is not listed nor identified in a way that I am familiar with. Please advise

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your AKA?

Do not know. I can turn the machine on without one

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

The device is in my son's name. my gmail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

How to add music to it--but I suppose that would be covered in the manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Try this please.
The Fire Tablet User Guide is available on-device:
On your Fire Tablet, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
Tap Help, and then tap User Guide.