E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I change my expire date on my credit card. Kobo vox.

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my expire date on my credit card

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kobo vox

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kobo e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I cannot get into my account to chane the date

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.