E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Message saying somthing is wrong with mt A/c. I Want to

Customer Question
Message saying somthing is...

Message saying somthing is wrong with mt A/c

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I Want to check my kindle a/c with you M Gallwey

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Not long but they want to check details as I have been issued with a new credit card ......M Gallwey 21 Normandie La domaine Hillcrest KZN South Africa

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

To update my kindle a/c as there seems to be a problem.....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When exactly do you get this error message?

Please let me know

Thank you