E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

What do I need in my home to use a echo plus. I have no

Customer Question
What do I need...

What do I need in my home to use a echo plus

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I have no e-reader

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I have no e-reader

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I asked instructions for a amazon echo plus

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

All you need is a power outlet, and a wifi network for the echo to operate.

You do need a smartphone or tablet (that can run the amazon alexa app) for the initial first time setup.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,