E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I set up an Amazon kindle account. I have downloaded…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set up an Amazon kindle account.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have downloaded the app successfully and put in my email address, but it wont recognise me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to set up an Amazon kindle account.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you created an Amazon Australia account?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.