E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm having problems logging in and have forgotten my

I'm having problems logging...

I'm having problems logging in and have forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I could read the books already downloaded but havent uploaded anything for about a year

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No i havent

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats all for now thanks

11/24/2017
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

To request a password *****:

1. Click here> Forgot Your Password.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  3. Follow the instructions in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address on your account.

Note: If you created your account with a mobile phone number, you'll receive an SMS message with instructions instead of an e-mail.

After you've created a new password, it will become active right away. You new password ***** be applicable for all Amazon related accounts.

Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician