E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have aan account with you but your computor stopped

Customer Question
I have aan account...

I have aan account with you but your computor stopped letting your sales secials come through 2016 can you reengage this i bought lots of books with you and would like to contiue.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Mlni kobo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kobo e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Since 2016

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

If wonder if my daughter could have put a do not send anymore can you reinstate it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Barnes & Nobel customer service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.