E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I recharged it and then it would not turn on. Two days ago.

Customer Question
I recharged it and...

I recharged it and then it would not turn on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No, but I shall do this and see. If nothing happens I'll get back to you. Thankyou.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I delete some books I've purchased and do not want on there?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 8 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
Whilst this may be a hardware issue I am hopeful you have success doing this>>>
Please reset the kindle by holding down (or slide to the right on early kindles) the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.
Let me know if you need more help OR if this does not work for you.

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

How is this working out please?do you need any more help?