E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have been a kindle customer since 2008. The kindle I

Customer Question
I have been a...

I have been a kindle customer since 2008. The kindle I bought at the time is getting tired and I wish to replace it with a kindle paper white. This item you say cannot be delivered to my address. I have had 2 orders delivered to my PO box from you. Whats the problem???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just have tried to order and they won,t deliver.This has been going on for several months

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
It may be that a Kindle device is too big for a P.O. Box order. The other 2 orders were presumably smaller or lower-value items, at a guess.