E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The light will not come on and you can't see what is on the…

Customer Question
The light will not...

The light will not come on and you can't see what is on the screan

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

It reads that it is 100% charge. yesterday morning and I have not use it much.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

I was able io fix before I heard from you. I will paid the $5.00, but cancel the rest of the charge. Barbara Stamper

you need to go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0