E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have not had my Look Book on for a while. I charged it…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have not had my Look Book on for a while. I charged it overnight but it won't come on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

About a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No, I will try that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Still nothing. I had taken it off the charger and out of the case be for our chat. I still have nothing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If the battery was not charged for a whole year, then it may have failed. If it still won't turn ON after an overnight charge, see whether it turns ON still when connected to the charger... after which, servicing the tablet, or slightly more likely having the battery replaced, would be needed for it to work again.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)