Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

I have not had my Look Book on for a while. I charged it

Customer Question

Second opinion] I have not had my Look Book on for a while. I charged it overnight but it won't come on. JA: When did you last charge your e-reader? Customer: about a year ago JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)? Customer: No, I will try that JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: Still nothing. I had taken it off the charger and out of the case be for our chat. I still have nothing.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 12 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If the battery was not charged for a whole year, then it may have failed. If it still won't turn ON after an overnight charge, see whether it turns ON still when connected to the charger... after which, servicing the tablet, or slightly more likely having the battery replaced, would be needed for it to work again.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)