E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle will not turn on or reset. Been charged.,only has…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Kindle will...

Second opinion] Kindle will not turn on or reset. Been charged.,only has kindle logo screen.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Problem started when battery went dead and when recharged it had a device error. i reset it ,now kindle screen.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.