E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I do not know whether i am at the correct place, but I need…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know whether i am at the correct place, but I need some info on my Amazon acc

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

I am a author from South africa. Amazon does not EFT to SA but I joined Payoneer as they said that they do not use Paypall

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Ooo goodness I do not know, I find it hard to manage though.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I notified them and e-mailed etc, gave up so many times. When I go into my account to create a new account, and I enter South Africa it merely pops up a red block which reads... I have no account or something like that.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue you are trying to sign into your current account but this is not possible?

Please let me know

Hi Richard, I assume that you cannot help People from South Africa?

A lot of my customers are from South Africa, this is no issue.

Can you clarify the problem please?

Please let me know

I Have a feeling that I have been had. I merely needed information from Amazon, Please cancel my account and do not deduct anything from my Acc.. I need Amazon.. and you will not be able to assist me.

Ok, I am not clear how you have come to that conclusion but you can get a refund here

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0