E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Unfortunately I sat on it and have broken it and want to…

Customer Question
Unfortunately I sat on...

Unfortunately I sat on it and have broken it and want to replace it, can you help me? Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers Reg

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I can't see a model number but I purchased it from you good people, would you have a record of it there. Having said that I don't mind too much what replacement either buy.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

The screen is broken and covered with lines, it happened yesterday. Cheers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

's and

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Reg,

How can I help you? You can buy any new Kindle and all of your books will transfer to it.

Josh, thanks for this. All I need is a new Kindle and all of my books transferred to it that can be booked to my credit card and I am sure you have my mailing address on your records. Thanks for your response and I look forward to replacing my current broken Kindle. Have a great day, best wishes from New Zealand. Cheers Reg