E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a problem with charges on my credit card. Kindle

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with charges on my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle 3years but that is not the problem it is the charges from you on my credit card

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ever since I signed for unlimited books, my understanding was if it said free unlimited then the book was free, I paid 9.99 each month but then you would al so me the amount of the book

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I ordered books on10-30 and 10-31 was charged 12.47 and 14.98 and did not get the books then today my sister wanted me to join you so I did, I ordered 1 book that was 99 but was charged7.49 what is happening to my account?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.