E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a problem with charges on my credit card. Kindle

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with charges on my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle 3years but that is not the problem it is the charges from you on my credit card

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ever since I signed for unlimited books, my understanding was if it said free unlimited then the book was free, I paid 9.99 each month but then you would al so me the amount of the book

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I ordered books on10-30 and 10-31 was charged 12.47 and 14.98 and did not get the books then today my sister wanted me to join you so I did, I ordered 1 book that was 99 but was charged7.49 what is happening to my account?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician